What is hidden in your food?

Did you happen to me that after throwing a half-kilo of minced meat into the pan after frying, a few pieces of it were left in the bottom of the pan? How often when choosing a ham we are guided only by its appearance, this appetizing, flawless lighting? The choice of meat should not be…

Real bombardment of nutrients

Each of us has different goals when it strives for a dream figure – some people are putting on unnecessary kilograms, others are at the stage of building muscle mass. Also the field of sport imposes our preferences regarding the figure. However, in each case, this diet represents 80% of success. The form begins on…

Health promoting vegetables

In the minds of Poles, green light for vegetables is becoming more and more popular – our dinners are no longer limited to a salad with a lot of mayonnaise or fattening dressing. We are eager to include more varieties to make our diet more attractive. In this article, I present a list of slightly…

Macronutrients in reduction diet

Many people who want to lose unnecessary kilos are wondering how they can get the desired effect. Of course, it is important to achieve a negative energy balance. Combination of an appropriate diet and physical activity is the best solution. During the reduction, it is also important to accelerate the metabolic rate. Are including, among…

Phytohormones

The problem of insufficiently high testosterone levels is found not only among people exercising, but also most men of middle age. This extremely important male sex hormone determines not only sexual performance, but most of the processes taking place in our body. In this article, we will try to get a bit closer to the…

Caloric demand

On the Internet, we can find a lot of different ready-made diets. However, it is worth taking into account the fact that these are only examples (outlines) published by other people for whom the given diet was written. Unfortunately, each of us is different, and the diet should be consistent with our state of health,…

Berries – prolongate taste of summer

Wild strawberries, forest raspberries, blackberries, blueberries – most of us associate with summer and holidays in the countryside. The pleasure of collecting them and the unique taste qualities are not their only advantages. Forest fruits are also a wealth of vitamins and minerals, so necessary for our body. Let’s get to know the most important…

Your caloric demand

Many athletes believe that the silhouettes are not built at the gym, but in the kitchen. As much as 80% of the success of our figure we owe to what and in what quantities we eat. The remaining 20% ​​is hard work at the gym, which allows us to shape your dream figure. Many novice…

Few facts about cereal products

Cereal products are the basis of the diet of many of us. Bread, pasta, cereal or flakes almost every day land on our plates, which – in the absence of health contraindications – it is beneficial for our body. Contrary to the rules of many restrictive diets, eliminating cereal products from our diet is not…

Beef

The World Health Organization (WHO) has placed red meat on the top of the list of carcinogenic substances with cigarettes and asbestos. The keyword in this report, however, is the processed expression. Yes, processed meat and ready-made dishes are not good for our health. I guess no one deludes that hot dogs or burgers from…