Goji berries do not have to be eaten only as a quick snack or “something small to eat”. You can conjure up really interesting and delicious treats! They work great as an addition to classic cereal with milk or yogurt. They will blend well with fruit pancakes or sweet muffins. It is an interesting idea to add Goji berries to compotes, teas or even just pouring them warm water and letting them stand for a few minutes – such a drink tastes delicious! For brave kitchen experimenters – we recommend combining Goji berries with seasoned vegetable and meat dishes!
We hope that you will like our offer!
- Goji fruit cocktail with banana and strawberries – great as a quick breakfast, light dinner or healthy dessert. Such a cocktail is very easy to prepare, so be sure to invite children to the kitchen!
– 2 ripe bananas
– 500 g of fresh strawberries
– 2 tablespoons of dried Goji fruit
– 1 cup of natural yogurt – from cow’s milk or vegetable milk
- Goji berries pour water and leave in a dry place for a few hours.
- Wash and cut all ingredients. Add fruit and yoghurt to the blender, pour the Goji berries together with the remaining water. Mix whole until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Serve in tall glasses
- A spicy soup with Goji berries – something for bold and fond of spicy delicacies. The soup warms up and stimulates the body to work. Other favorite vegetables (eg peppers, celery) can also be added to it.
– 100 g of dried Goji berries
– 230 g of tomatoes from the can
– 450 ml vegetable broth (home or organic)
– 1 large onion
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil
– 1 chili pepper;
– 1 teaspoon cumin;
– 1 teaspoon of coriander;
– 1 teaspoon of fresh coriander
– sea salt, black pepper
- Blueberries pour water and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut the onion into cubes and the chilli into small pieces. Heat the olive oil in a pan and put onions and chili, and sprinkle on it.
- Add tomatoes, Goji berries, cumin and coriander. Simmer them on low heat for several minutes, stirring constantly.
- Heat the broth. When it boils, reduce the heat and add the products from the pan to the broth. Cook together on low heat for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and feather. Serve garnished with coriander leaves
- Cocoa bars with Goji berries – a tasty and healthy substitute for ready-made sweets! Ideally suited as a sweet addition to the II breakfast or lunch. He should at least once be in every brunch!
100 g almonds
200 g of dried dates
150 ml of thick coconut milk
150 g natural peanut butter
4 tablespoons of cocoa
for sprinkling 2 tablespoons of Goji berries, 2 tablespoons of cashews
- Sauté the almonds in a dry pan. Then cool them and grind them into flour
- Pour the dates with hot water so that it covers them and leave them to soften. Mix coconut milk, peanut butter and dates with dates filtered from the water. Then add the resulting almond flour and cocoa.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined and a cream is created. Put into a small form lined with parchment, arrange berries and chopped cashews on top.
- Put in the freezer for 2 hours, then cut into portions and serve in the form of bars.